What Does It Cost And What Do I Get?
Included in the 2016 Travel Mole Regatta is…
- Breakfast Reception at the Royal Southern Yacht Club in the upper bar, with Bacon Rolls, Danishes, Tea, Coffee and Fresh Juices.
- Professional Skipper and mate on board each boat.
- Beneteau F40 racing yacht, one of a matched fleet of up to 30 yachts.
- Full regatta support with race officer and support Rib on hand all day.
- Between 3 and 5 very close, very exciting races provided over a period of 4 - 5 hours (weather permitting)
- Full wet weather gear and safety gear provided on each boat.
- After regatta BBQ at the King and Queen Pub with drinks provided by your sponsors.
- Space on board your yacht for up to 8 of your guests, there will also be one skipper making it 8 on board.
- Soft drinks and snack on board the yachts through out the regatta.
- Full regatta support from Marine Events from the minute you book, providing help with Yacht Branding, clothing, hotels, transport and transfers.
- And FINALLY the coveted McKenzie Cup for the winning team
The Cost for this event,to include all that is listed above based on one j 109 with up to 7 guests on board will be £2195 + Vat
This Sounds Perfect, How Do I Enter So I Don’t Miss Out!
The Regatta in 2013 will be limited to 12 boats, this means that we have a perfectly matched fleet with no excuse for performance.
Once all 12 boats have been booked with a deposit, entries will close and no more bookings will be taken, so to avoid disappointment get your ‘show of interest’ in early so a boat can be put next to your company name.
Once interest is shown, that boat will be held for you until your payment is made, so don’t miss out by waiting.
On the right of this page there is an enquiry form, if you are interested in entering a boat in the 4th Travel Mole Regatta fill out the form with your contact name, company Name and address as well as a contact number, put in the comments box ‘Travel Mole Regatta’ and Steve will then be in touch to get your enquiry in motion,